A day in the office is...
Dynamic, surprising, inspiring, demanding, challenging and fun!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ....
Receptionist / Office Coordinator
McNab Visual Strategies is seeking a receptionist / office coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate for this role is an outgoing, reliable, hardworking efficient individual, who is capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment. The right candidate should illustrate an ability to maintain a high-level of quality and attention to detail, when carrying out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. To be successful in this role, one should have a pleasant personality, be comfortable dealing with people as you perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Ultimately, the receptionist / office coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Offer administrative support across the organization (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Arrange and manage couriers
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Sort and distribute mail
- Monitor vehicle logbooks
- Answer visitors' enquiries about products or services
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
- Proven experience as an Office Coordinator, Front Office Coordinator, Administrative Assistant or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners and printers)
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Email your CV along with a letter of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 31, 2018
Senior Graphic Designers
At McNab Visual Strategies we are always interested to meet creative minds with great intuition and a daring attitude.
Could this be you?
In today’s competitive marketplaces, design thinking and visualization are more important than ever. As our In-House Designer you will be purely focused on all internal creative needs which can range from designing corporate identities, signage, magazines, advertising, wide format, marketing solutions and the list goes on!
Skills and Experience:
• A graduate degree with a focus on design.
• Experience within the design industry (5 year minimum).
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and works on Macintosh computers.
• Experience creating print ready artwork and checking files for press.
• Strong eye for detail and consistency.
• Works well independently and as part of a team.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Creativity and an impressive work ethic.
All you need to do now is send us your CV and your design portfolio with a letter of reference applicable to the design field. Along with your submissions we ask for the completion of the design task below.
Sales applicants do not need to perform the design task below.
Please send all submissions to email@example.com